- Sunglasses lenses available in TAMANG -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Designed for novice climbers or hikers, with this wraparound, robust model you can tackle the highest mountains with complete protection, without worrying about glare. With their integrated side-shields, polypropylene construction and superior comfort, these glacier sunglasses will also delight the most experienced climbers as emergency sunglasses slipped into the backpack.
- Lens depth : 41
- Distance : 21
- Temple length : 122
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 55
- Age : No
- Masse nette en g : 44 g
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.