- Sunglasses lenses available in TAMANG -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 lens with flash finish and AR coating. Recommended for all sports where sunlight is exceptionally bright. > Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Brown tint: accentuates relief. > Available in RX Trem (prescription sunglasses program).
Color : 257 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Designed for novice climbers or hikers, with this wraparound, robust model you can tackle the highest mountains with complete protection, without worrying about glare. With their integrated side-shields, polypropylene construction and superior comfort, these glacier sunglasses will also delight the most experienced climbers as emergency sunglasses slipped into the backpack.
- Lens depth : 41
- Distance : 21
- Temple length : 122
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Size : 55
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.