- Product description -
The Peak combines the certifications and expertise necessary for faultless protection in the mountains. Designed for skiers and snowboarders who practice off the beaten track on challenging terrain where gear has to be perfectly adapted to risk and effort, both going up and down. Julbo has every point covered with a helmet that's lightweight (360 g without the ear pads), ventilated and dual-standard (EN 1077 and ASTM F2040 for skiing and EN 12492 for mountaineering) without compromising on comfort or style. The perfect companion when aiming for the peaks.
- Adjustable Fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to wick away perspiration.
- Double Certification : Helmet combining EN1077 Skiing and EN12492 Mountaineering standards.
- Half shell : Helmet fitted with ear pads
- Headlamp attachment : Front clips for a headlamp
- In-mold shell : Ultra-light EPS injection-molded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate (0.3 mm thick). The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance. Standard: EN1077.
- Magnetic closure : The helmet strap is easily closed thanks to a magnetic clip Fidlock®.
- Removable ear pads : The ear pads can be removed
- Strap attachment : Fastening at the back of the helmet to attach the goggle strap and hold it in place.