- Product description -
The ARIETTA optical glasses are designed for children aged between 5 and 7 years old, but the ARIETTA makes you look all grown up. The glasses, with their classic and timeless pantos shape, extend with straight temples. These clean lines are enhanced by a frame made entirely of acetate. There are patterns inside the temples or simply a duo of bright colours. The ends of the temples are equipped with an opening for attaching a cord.
- Lens size : 44
- Age : 5 - 7 years
- Base : 4
- Temple length : 125
- Distance : 16
- Lens depth : 34
- Weight : 19 g 19 g 19 g 19 g
- Acetate concept : Flexible, stylish and robust.
- Acetate temples : Comfortable and stylish
- Adjustable temples : Temple endtips can be adjusted to fit the length and shape of the ear.
- OBE spring-hinges : Increase the temple opening to put on and remove sunglasses more easily. Stops pressure from the temples against the head.
- Panto shape : An optical eyewear classic.
- Spoon-shaped temples with hole : Turned-up temple ends so that children can put them on easily, and punched holes to attach a cord.