|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|Zebra||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|Zebra Light||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|Zebra Light Red||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|Octopus||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||6<>27%||2 to 4|
|Cameleon||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in ASTRO -
- Acetate lenses Tough and available in 4 categories, acetate lenses are particularly suitable for children's goggles.
- Chromakids photochromic For young skiers, the Chromakids photochromic lens switches from category 2 to 3 to match changing light conditions.
Cat. 3 double or single lens with internal anti-fog coating and with or without flash finish
Color : 265 / No
Sun protection : No
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 11%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
For those who are enthralled with gliding sensations, you must be equipped to take on the obstacles! The Astro offers a wide vision spectrum. Designed for children ages 6 to 10, it fits well directly on your head or helmet…
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Articulated Headband Clip : Flexible adaptation for helmet wearers.
- Cylindrical double lens : 11214
- Ecran Chromakids photochromique ou acétate : 42221
- Soft Foam : Single density foam