- Ski goggle lenses available in SPHERE CONNECT -
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
OUT FROM THE SHADE AND INTO THE LIGHT
Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 7% to 40%) for super-fast adaptation to changes in light (22s). The most versatile lens and covers the widest photochromic range out of all Julbo goggle lenses. Internal anti-fog coating.
Super High Reactivity (SHR) technology: high-speed activation and deactivation. Cat. 2 to 4 in 22 seconds. \n
Color : 263 / 284
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 7% - 40%
Material : TRIVEX
- Product description -
The incredible lightness of its In-Mold construction and photochromic REACTIV visor surprised everyone and made it a must-have. SPHERE is in connected mode with a Bluetooth system fully integrated in the ear pad and a hidden, fingertip-adjustable microphone. Attention has been paid to every detail in this sophisticated design with remodeled and better insulated ear pads. With maximum vision, communication and style, SPHERE CONNECT offers the ultimate in performance.
- Bluetooth® system
- Adjustable fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air Flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to evacuate perspiration.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption.
- Magnetic closure : The helmet strap is easily closed thanks to a magnetic clip Fidlock®.
- OTG compatible : Visor suitable for prescription eyewear
- Roll neck : Completely covers the nape of the neck for greater stability, warmth and comfort.
- Soft ear pads : Helmet fitted with flexible ear pads
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.