|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|Zebra||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|Zebra Light||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|Zebra Light Red||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|Octopus||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||6<>27%||2 to 4|
|Cameleon||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sunglasses lenses available in CHAM -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity. > Protection category: 3. > Smoked or brown tint + gold tint flash finish.
Color : 257 / 282
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Cat. 4 lens with flash finish and AR coating. Recommended for all sports where sunlight is exceptionally bright. > Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Brown tint: accentuates relief. > Available in RX Trem (prescription sunglasses program).
Color : 257 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
The legends of the mountains were as tough as old leather! New generations are nostalgic for the authentic frame with leather side shields worn by the greatest mountaineers of Chamonix on all the world's peaks. With this re-release, Julbo offers much more than a pair of sunnies: pure emotion, and the alchemy of shiny metal, soft leather and rivets, backed up by high-performance mirror lenses. Comfort and vision in the mountains, with equally good credentials for town or your travels.
- Lens depth : 50
- Distance : 19
- Temple length : 145
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Size : 58
- Age : No
- Masse nette en g : 39 g 39 g
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Leather side shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.