- Product description -
A natural companion of the Aerospace with a perfect fit, the new Freetourer is just as efficient going up as down. It offers compliance with two standards: EN12492 for mountaineering and EN1077 for skiing. With this stylish helmet, freetouring fans will benefit from ventilation and optimised weight for lightness when climbing thanks to its in-mold construction. But also excellent coverage and great comfort on the descent. Of course, it has everything to make life easier: clips at the back for goggles and at the front for a headlamp, adjustable fit and removable ear pads.
- Adjustable Fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to wick away perspiration.
- Double Certification : Helmet combining EN1077 Skiing and EN12492 Mountaineering standards
- Half shell : Helmet fitted with ear pads
- Headlamp attachment : Front clip for a headlamp
- In-mold shell : Ultra-light EPS injection-molded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate (0.3 mm thick). -The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance. -Standard: EN1077.
- Removable ear pads : The ear pads can be removed
- Strap attachment : Fastening at the back of the helmet to attach the goggle strap and hold it in place.