- Product description -
A natural companion of the Aerospace with a perfect fit, the new Freetourer is just as efficient going up as down. It offers compliance with two standards: EN12492 for mountaineering and EN1077 for skiing. With this stylish helmet, freetouring fans will benefit from ventilation and optimised weight for lightness when climbing thanks to its in-mold construction. But also excellent coverage and great comfort on the descent. Of course, it has everything to make life easier: clips at the back for goggles and at the front for a headlamp, adjustable fit and removable ear pads.
- Adjustable Fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to wick away perspiration.
- Double Certification : Helmet combining EN1077 Skiing and EN12492 Mountaineering standards
- European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 : This product complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 concerning Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), it has been approved in conformity with standard EN 1077 in force and is intended exclusively for use in downhill skiing, snowboarding and ski jum
- Half shell : Helmet fitted with ear pads
- Headlamp attachment : Front clip for a headlamp
- In-mold shell : Ultra-light EPS injection-molded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate (0.3 mm thick). -The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance. -Standard: EN1077.
- Removable ear pads : The ear pads can be removed
- Strap attachment : Fastening at the back of the helmet to attach the goggle strap and hold it in place.