|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV All Around 2-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||9<>20%||2 to 3|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in ISON XCL -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Polarized lenses Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
Cat. 2 polycarbonate single or double lens (visible light transmission rate: 25%) for use in mid-range light conditions and/or whiteout days. Anti-fog coating.
Sun protection : Cat. 2
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 25%
Material : Polycarbonate
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Triple-layer face foam, silicone on the strap: the ISON XCL is equally big on detailing and comfort. Offering a wide field of vision with its Minimalist Frame construction a spherical and VENTILATEd lens, it will give maximum pleasure all day long.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double adjustment strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.