- Sunglasses lenses available in FURY -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
VERSATILITY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
Versatile use in sports and everyday life | Large choice of colors and mirror flashes for a colourful design
Color : BROWN / Gold Flash
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
With a striking and radical style, wide cylindrical lens and perfect venting, FURY is made for speed! Lightweight and designed to fit under any helmet, it offers top quality grip. Sharp lines go perfectly with the latest trends in cycling and heighten the tech credentials and performance of these frames. Available with SPECTRON polycarbonate lenses for perfect clarity of vision and protection.
- Lens Height (mm) : 53
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 15
- Temple Length (mm) : 115
- Base : 5
- Lens Size (mm) : 131
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 25 g 25 g 25 g
- Air Link Temple System : Elastomer shock absorber insert at the end of the temple for improved comfort and lightness.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Panoramic View : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.