|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV All Around 2-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||9<>20%||2 to 3|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in PROTON -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Chromakids photochromic For young skiers, the Chromakids photochromic lens switches from category 2 to 3 to match changing light conditions.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
With more than 3 different shades, PROTON goes for color: now that's what I call pleasure! And pleasure that lasts all day as it can even be fitted with a ChromaKids photochromic lens to adapt to any changes in the light. Its wide field of vision and perfect helmet compatibility will allow 8 to 12-year-olds to ski comfortably, whatever the weather.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Soft Foam : Single density foam