Account Manager Lower Saxony
Combine your sports mentality with commercial success
- As a sales representative you are assigned to the sales area (Lower Saxony)
- Manager on site - support, consulting and development of all relevant customers in the areas of sports retail and optical stores, as well as responsibility for the distribution and availability of goods
- Your responsibilities will also include the implementation of territory and channel specific brand priorities, arranging and executing attractive brand activations and training at customer sites, as well as participation in events and trade shows
- You will also develop and execute creative sales promotions, as well as further develop the customer base
- In order to ensure a smooth cooperation with your colleagues, administrative tasks and internal communication round off your area of responsibility.
Affinity for sports, sales talent and a winning mentality make you so successful
The winner at Julbo:
- sporty, dynamic and ready for action
- first successful sales experience (advantageous)
- strong communication skills, goal-oriented
- commercial education, confidently lead negotiations (an advantage)
The Julbo family:
- young, active, family-oriented and sporty company
- Cooperation, enjoyment of work and the result are the focus (manager on site)
- Room for entrepreneurial thinking and initiative
- Innovative products for a dynamic market
- Attractive financial package: fixed salary + commission, including company car
You want to contribute to the sales success of our company? Then please send us your application documents (with photo, possible starting date and salary expectations) by e-mail to SVI@julbo.fr.
Born in 1888 in the heart of the Jura’s mountain, the Julbo brand is now directed by two brothers: Christophe and Mathieu Beaud, and the company is still located in Longchaumois. Represented in about 90 countries, our family company employs more than 150 persons, with an affiliate company in Williston, USA. Year after year, Julbo drew in its eye sunprotection roots to open up to outdoor activities lovers, and mostly to children, who are the most vulnerable. With a strong outdoor spirit, the brand decided to extend through goggles, helmets and prescription glasses, to finally become a main eyewear industry actor.
40% of turnover