- Ski goggle lenses available in JUPITER OTG -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
> Clarity of vision for multidiscipline skiing in sunny weather
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The XL frame, designed for larger faces, adapted for prescription lens wearers! Good ventilation and a specific foam adapted to any kind of temples: let's enjoy gliding with a wide vision angle.
- Lens Height (mm) : 85
- Lens Size (mm) : 160
- Age :
- Weight : 135 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cosy Soft Foam : Single density foam for comfort and a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- OTG Foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Ventilated Lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.