- Ski goggle lenses available in SHUTTLE -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 0 double or single lens. Suitable for night use or very low light conditions in winter but also for summer sports such as mountain biking. Anti-fog coating.
Face and vision protection at night or in very low light.
Color : LIGHT
Sun protection : Cat. 0
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 90%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Gear up and experience the perfect blend of style, performance, and versatility with our SHUTTLE MTB Goggles. Inspired by the sleek design of motocross goggles, these goggles offer a unique and aggressive look that will make you stand out on the trails. Equipped with a quick-change lens system, the SHUTTLE goggles allow you to effortlessly adapt to different riding conditions. Experience a comfortable fit with the dual-density foam and the thermoformed nosepiece, providing hours of riding pleasure without discomfort. Get ready for unmatched style, performance, and functionality that will elevate your riding experience to the next level whether you’re tackling challenging enduro trails or flying downhill at high speeds.
- Lens Height (mm) : 90
- Lens Size (mm) : 165
- Age : Adult
- Weight : 155 g 155 g 155 g 155 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Extra-Wide Strap : An extra-wide strap for an assertive style and guaranteed grip.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Tear Off System : A thin, transparent protective film to stop goggles getting dirty can be attached to the small external pivots on each side of the lens.
- Thermoformed Foam : Thermoformed Foam
- Easy Interchangeable Lens : Easy Interchangeable Lens