- Sunglasses lenses available in LOOPING 1 -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens with flash finish for protecting the delicate eyes of babies. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Smoked tint.
Color : 260 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
With a name that says it all, Looping can be turned any way your child chooses: the frame is reversible and has no hinges. The wraparound, ergonomic profile guarantees optimal coverage and comfort for the heads of little ones. With curved temples and a flat elastic strap, they also offer perfect grip.
- Lens depth : 29
- Distance : 13
- Temple length : 95
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Size : 39
- Asian Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Extra-flat elastic strap : Keeps glasses firmly on small faces and stops them getting lost.
- Reversible frame : Symmetrical frames so that children can wear them either way round
- Wraparound wide shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with an extra-flat elastic strap.