- Sunglasses lenses available in LOOP S -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with flash finish that improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens to protect the delicate eyes of babies. \n
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : SMOKE / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Our LOOP S sunglasses protect the eyes of babies thanks to outstanding coverage. Like all the best-sellers resulting from Julbo's expertise in children's sunglasses, they're light, comfortable, tough enough for anything and feature Spectron category 4 lenses to perfectly filter out the sun's harmful rays. Julbo hasn't forgotten parents either – a reversible frame and new adjustable strap allow you to perfectly fit these sunglasses on baby faces. Our LOOP S frames stay firmly in position so that little ones can forget they're wearing them.
- Lens Height (mm) : 32
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 13
- Temple Length (mm) : 60
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 40
- Age : 0 - 18 months
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 18 g 18 g 18 g 18 g 18 g 18 g
- Kids Friendly Materials : Kids Friendly Materials
- Reversible Frame : Symmetrical frames so that children can wear them either way round
- Side Adjustment Loops : Side Adjustment Loops
- Wraparound Wide Shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.