- Sunglasses lenses available in MONTEBIANCO -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity. > Protection category: 3. > Smoked or brown tint + blue tint flash finish.
Color : 260 / 287
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
Cat. 4 lens with flash finish and AR coating. Recommended for all sports where sunlight is exceptionally bright. > Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Brown tint: accentuates relief. > Available in RX Trem (prescription sunglasses program).
Color : 257 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
ALL-TERRAIN PURE VISION
Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic, polarized and anti-fog lens. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Better reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Category 4 lenses must not be used for driving at any time.
> Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic lens. > Polarized: eliminates glare for better reading of relief. > NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive: reaction times are not temperature-dependent. > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. > External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking. > Brown tint: accentuates relief.
Color : 257 / No
Sun protection : Photochromic & polarizing
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% <> 20%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
A classic for mountain lovers on familiar terms with the peaks... but who also return to the valley! Ideal for medium to large faces, the removable protective side shields offer perfect adaptability to climatic conditions. Lightness, technical excellence and high protection are combined with style and simplicity on this model.
- Lens depth : 39
- Distance : 15
- Temple length : 130
- Base : 8
- Hinges : Oui
- Size : 62
- Age : No
- Masse nette en g : 33 g 33 g 33 g 33 g 33 g
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.