- Sunglasses lenses available in VERMONT CLASSIC -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity. > Protection category: 3. > Smoked or brown tint + red tint flash finish.
Color : 260 / 288
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
Our traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics, and symbolic of our history with the mountains. Rock stars, mountaineers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them to the skies. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they expect, we have reissued the legendary Vermont. This is our traditional mountaineering model with round lenses and leather side shields.
- Lens depth : 51
- Distance : 23
- Temple length : 172
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Size : 51
- Age : No
- Masse nette en g : 40 g
- Leather side shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Temples with earbend : Flexible temple ends for good grip around the ears
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.