Utilizamos cookies para mejorar tu experiencia. Para cumplir con la nueva directiva sobre privacidad electrónica, necesitamos el consentimiento para utilizar tus cookies. Aprende más.
How can I update the software (app and EVAD-1 connected glasses)?
To update the ActiveLook® app, go to the Android, iOS or Garmin download platform and search for “ActiveLook”. If the app needs to be updated, the “Update” statement will appear. Otherwise only “Open” will be displayed.
To update the glasses, just press “Update” when the ActiveLook app prompts you and then validate your choice.
Preguntas sobre el mismo tema:
- How are connected EVAD-1 glasses different from a classic bike meter or a connected watch?
- What is the autonomy of the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- What is the display screen resolution on the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Is the ActiveLook® display on the EVAD-1 connected glasses a colour screen?
- What is the extent of Bluetooth performances on EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- What is ActiveLook®, the technology embedded in our EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Do you have a prescription lens option for EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Can the EVAD-1 connected glasses battery be changed or replaced?
- How can I customise my display screens by choosing the projected data for the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Can I connect my Bluetooth headset / ear buds at the same time as the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- How can I connect the EVAD-1 connected glasses to a GPS watch?
- What type of file can be extracted from the ActiveLook® app?
- Should the EVAD-1 connected glasses projector be cleaned regularly?
- Which Garmin watch versions/models are compatible with the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- How do I clean the EVAD-1 connected glasses projector?
- How do I clean the EVAD-1 connected glass lenses?
- How to adjust, configure and use EVAD-1 glasses using the ActiveLook® app?