Utilizamos cookies para mejorar tu experiencia. Para cumplir con la nueva directiva sobre privacidad electrónica, necesitamos el consentimiento para utilizar tus cookies. Aprende más.
Should the EVAD-1 connected glasses projector be cleaned regularly?
Publicado en EVAD-1 connected sunglasses 110 Vistas
No. We recommend acting as little as possible on the projector/optical module. It should be cleaned if very dirty or when the image quality is deteriorated (abnormal blurring for example).
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedback¿Le ha resultado útil este artículo?
Preguntas sobre el mismo tema:
- How are connected EVAD-1 glasses different from a classic bike meter or a connected watch?
- What is the autonomy of the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- What is the display screen resolution on the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Is the ActiveLook® display on the EVAD-1 connected glasses a colour screen?
- What is the extent of Bluetooth performances on EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- What is ActiveLook®, the technology embedded in our EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Do you have a prescription lens option for EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Can the EVAD-1 connected glasses battery be changed or replaced?
- How can I update the software (app and EVAD-1 connected glasses)?
- How can I customise my display screens by choosing the projected data for the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- Can I connect my Bluetooth headset / ear buds at the same time as the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- How can I connect the EVAD-1 connected glasses to a GPS watch?
- What type of file can be extracted from the ActiveLook® app?
- Which Garmin watch versions/models are compatible with the EVAD-1 connected glasses?
- How do I clean the EVAD-1 connected glasses projector?
- How do I clean the EVAD-1 connected glass lenses?
- How to adjust, configure and use EVAD-1 glasses using the ActiveLook® app?