- Ski goggle lenses available in AEROSPACE OTG -
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
Old Name: REACTIV All Around 2-3 (Snow Tiger). Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 15% to 30%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. The lens features Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that eliminates 50% of glare. It gets rid of blinding dazzle but reflections from sheets of ice remain visible, and the orange tint further accentuates contrast. Reading of the terrain is improved and outstanding visual comfort guaranteed in all weathers, even on whiteout days. Internal anti-fog coating.
> NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.\n> Anti-glare\n> Improved contrast\n> Reading of ice patches\n> Screen compatible (Smartphone, etc.)
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% - 30%
Material : Trivex
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 HC (Zebra Light Red). Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
> Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Temperature does not affect the speed or intensity of photochromic properties.\n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.\n> Adapted to demanding terrain\n> All conditions, all season long
Color : RED / BLUE FLASH
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
Farewell to fogging... even for wearers of prescription glasses! Like AEROSPACE, this OTG version also incorporates the SuperFlow System to optimize ventilation and prevent fogging thanks to a lens that pops away from the frame. With this goggle, vision is both wide and accurate, featuring our Minimalist Frame and excellent REACTIV Technology photochromic lenses. User comfort is maximized with thermoformed face foam for easy fitting around the arms of glasses and the strap has an Easy-Clip buckle to attach the goggles with. Detailing with vision!
- Lens Height (mm) : 82
- Lens Size (mm) : 165
- Age :
- Weight : 130 g 130 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis Strap System : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- OTG Foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Protective Peak : Removable peak providing protection from snow when the lens on the Aerospace goggle is in the open position
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Ventilated Lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.