- Sunglasses lenses available in EXPLORER 2.0 -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
Cat. 4 lens with flash finish and AR coating. Recommended for all sports where sunlight is exceptionally bright. > Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare. > Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. > Brown tint: accentuates relief. > Available in RX Trem (prescription sunglasses program).
Color : 257 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
OUT OF THE SHADOWS INTO THE LIGHT
Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic, anti-fog lens. High-speed activation makes this lens ideal for mountain sports with variable light conditions: mountaineering, skiing, trail running, climbing, etc. Category 4 lenses must not be used for driving at any time.
> Wide photochromic range (cat.2 to 4). > Fast activation speed: changes from category 2 to 4 in 22 seconds. > SHR (Super High Reactive): the lens is even more reactive and gets lighter faster. > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. > External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking. > Gold/brown tint: excellent light receptivity and protection. Suitable for prescription lenses: available in RX Trem version.
Color : 263 / 284
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 7% <> 35%
Material : NXT
ALL-TERRAIN PURE VISION
Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic, polarized and anti-fog lens. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Better reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Category 4 lenses must not be used for driving at any time.
> Cat. 2 to 4 photochromic lens. > Polarized: eliminates glare for better reading of relief. > NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive: reaction times are not temperature-dependent. > Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity. > External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking. > Brown tint: accentuates relief.
Color : 257 / No
Sun protection : Photochromic & polarizing
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% <> 20%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
Faster, stronger, higher: high mountaineering is changing, and the same is true for Julbo's flagship model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360° adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
- Lens depth : 47
- Distance : 11
- Temple length : 135
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Size : 61
- Age : No
- Masse nette en g : 44 g 44 g 44 g 44 g 44 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
This model comes with a cord.