|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sunglasses lenses available in SHIELD -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
ALL-TERRAIN VISION FROM SHADE TO FULL SUN
Photochromic lenses with high-speed activation and deactivation (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 7% - 35%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for mountain sports, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, mountain biking, trail running and climbing.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature. | SHR (Super High Reactiv) technology: high-speed activation and deactivation.
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 7% - 35%
Material : TRIVEX
FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER
Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
Sun protection : Photochromic & polarizing
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
Material : TRIVEX
- Product description -
Julbo has produced a stylish frame for cross/mountain bike hoppers to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All-terrain and all-protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what's possible: Zebra or Cameleon photochromic REACTIV lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Nose Grip so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft-feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
- Lens depth : 45
- Distance : 17
- Temple length : 130
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 59
- Age : Adult
- Masse nette en g : 32 g 32 g 32 g 32 g 32 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Fabric side shields : Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
This model comes with an Explorer adjustable cord (H48A891).