|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in TITAN OTG -
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.
FROM SHADE TO LIGHT
Cat. 2 to 4 wide-range, multipurpose photochromic lens for super-fast adaptation to changing light conditions.
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 7% - 35%
Material : NXT
Excellent visual comfort.
Cat. 2 to 3 photochromic lens with Glare Control filter: exceptional visual comfort in all weathers, including whiteout days.
-> Photochromic (cat. 2 to 3). -> Glare Control filter for better reading of the terrain. -> Orange tint to increase contrast.
Sun protection : Glare Control
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 15% - 30%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
Glasses wearers in search of extreme comfort will love the TITAN OTG! Its XXL frame, maximised field of vision and photochromic technology make it the ideal companion for long days out on the slopes. With its fluid design suited both to wearing goggles and a helmet, the Titan OTG will be the weapon of choice for the most demanding skiers.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.