|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|REACTIV Performance 0-3||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||8<>85%||
0 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra)||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|REACTIV Performance 1-3 (Zebra Light Red)||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|REACTIV Nautic 2-3 (Octopus)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||9<>32%||2 to 3|
|REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon)||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Product description -
Totally adapted for glasses wearers, Atlas OTG takes the wider view with a XXL frame and field of vision. Equipped with category three, category two or one screens, it gives you an optimal view of the slope, whatever the light conditions. With its vintage style and a frame that beautifully sets off the screen, it's sure to be a trend-setter!
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.