- Ski goggle lenses available in QUICKSHIFT OTG -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
- Photochromic Lens Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
> Clarity of vision for multidiscipline skiing in sunny weather
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
HIGH CONTRAST ALL DAY LONG
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 HC (Zebra Light Red). Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
> Photochromic: the lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions (cat. 1 to 3) regardless of the temperature.\n> NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Temperature does not affect the speed or intensity of photochromic properties.\n> Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.\n> Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain.\n> Adapted to demanding terrain\n> All conditions, all season long
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
Giving you new ways of using ski and snowboard goggles, QUICKSHIFT OTG includes the Switch Air system which guarantees active control of goggle ventilation and comfort through use of two drop-outs on the bottom of the frame. Thanks to this JULBO innovation, the goggles are totally flexible both going uphill and down, whatever the length or intensity of effort. The frameless construction and cylindrical lens ensure perfect style and fit, while our REACTIV Technology photochromic lenses guarantee optimal visual quality, whatever the weather. Also available with SPECTRON lenses.
- Lens Height (mm) : 93
- Lens Size (mm) : 172
- Age :
- Weight : 130 g 120 g
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Extra-Wide Strap : An extra-wide strap for an assertive style and guaranteed grip.
- Frameless Construction : Slim frame that provides a wide field of vision for a high, unobstructed viewing experience.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- OTG Foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Switch Air System : Thanks to two drop-outs on the bottom of the frame, goggles fitted with the SwitchAir system benefit from lighter contact on the face and total venting so they can still be worn even during intense effort. The drop-outs are quick and eas