How long does it take to make a pair of prescription sunglasses?
Published in Prescription sunglasses 312 Views
Once your order has been placed with a Julbo-approved optician, it takes 7 working days to make your prescription sunglasses.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Can I get a pair of prescription sunglasses ?
- How do I get prescription sunglasses?
- Which sunglasses can be corrected to my eyesight?
- Can photochromic lenses also be corrected to my eyesight?
- Which frames are suitable for photochromic prescription lenses?
- Can prescription sunglasses be fitted with progressive lenses?
- Can children's frames be fitted with prescription lenses?
- Which dealers have been approved for prescription sunglasses?
- Which models of goggle are compatible with the optical clip?
- I already have a pair of Julbo sunglasses. Can they be corrected to my eyesight?
- Which frames can be corrected with an optical clip?