- Ski goggle lenses available in ATMO -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
> Clarity of vision for multidiscipline skiing in sunny weather
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Julbo stays ahead of the competition with its creation of the first «big lens» goggle for juniors. This avant-garde goggle with its Minimalist Frame has a wide field of vision and offers outstanding facial hold and a shape allowing perfect compatibility with helmets. As if that wasn't enough, it also has the Mini-cap: a special chassis shape that protects the spherical lens and stops it being scratched when kids are less than careful with their goggles.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic Frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Mini-Cap : A special chassis shape that protects the spherical lens and stops it getting scratched when kids are less than careful with their goggles.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Soft Foam : Single density foam
- Spherical Double Lens