- Ski goggle lenses available in ATOME EVO -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
Clarity of vision for multidiscipline skiing in sunny weather
Color : ORANGE / RED FLASH
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 13%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The Julbo ATOME EVO is a do-it-all goggle for kids who take their snow sessions (and equipment) seriously. With a comfortable, frameless construction and a wide cylindrical lens for maximised field of vision, it looks as good as it performs on a powder day. Designed to match and fit over any helmet, it has integrated air vents for consistent and reliable air flow and an additional anti-fog treatment to keep their views sharp and crystal clear.
- Lens Height (mm) : 77
- Lens Size (mm) : 150
- Age : 6 - 10 years
- Weight : 90 g 90 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Frameless Construction : Slim frame that provides a wide field of vision for a high, unobstructed viewing experience.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.