- Ski goggle lenses available in LUNA -
- Photochromic Lens (Reactiv) Thanks to REACTIV technology, the lens automatically gets lighter or darker to match changing light conditions. The result: perfect vision, whatever the weather.\n
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 HC (Zebra Light Red). Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% to 75%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Offers equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Red base tint to accentuate relief. Internal anti-fog coating.
NTS Technology (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature | Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effecton the lens | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain | Adapted to demanding terrain | All conditions, all season long
Color : RED / PINK FLASH
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
Old Name: REACTIV High Mountain 2-4 (Cameleon). Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), it gets darker or lighter depending on ambient light levels. The lens is also polarized to improve field of vision and eliminate reflective glare. Internal anti-fog coating. Ideal for extreme situations (north face to south face) or high level of sun protection for the eyes.
NTS Technology (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature| Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effecton the lens| Polarized: eliminates glare | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | Brown tint: accentuates relief
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
Material : Trivex
- Product description -
LUNA is for women who leave nothing to chance, whether it's their performance or their look. Available with all Julbo REACTIV Technology Photochromic lenses, it combines the best of our optical expertise with the latest advances in ergonomic design. An ultra-wide field of vision thanks to its Minimalist frame, total ergonomic design, superb comfort with double density foam and an extended outrigger: nothing is left to chance! Pushing its refinement to the limits with added metal and embroidery finishing, it has all the right ingredients for beautiful expression.
- Lens Height (mm) : 80
- Lens Size (mm) : 150
- Age : Adult
- Weight : 100 g 100 g 100 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Extended Outrigger : 15 mm extension on each side of the goggle for compatibility with all helmets and an even grip on the face.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.