- Product description -
We have designed WAKEN optical glasses for children from 5 to 7 years old. Its oval lenses hug the shape of the face, and its injected plastic temples are both light and resistant. There is some space at the front of the temple in order to adapt to the particularly rapid growth of children at this age. A model that is easy to wear, brightened up by a touch of colour on the inside of the temples and on the Julbo logo.
- Lens size (mm) : 43
- Age :
- Base : 4
- Temple length (mm) : 127
- Distance (mm) : 14
- Lens depth (mm) : 33
- Weight : 15 g 15 g 15 g
- Adjustable endpiece : Endpieces can be easily adjustable by the\noptician to reposition the temples in terms of height\nor width, adjust the pantoscopic tilt and offer \n perfect adaptation.
- Adjustable temples : Temple endtips can be adjusted to fit the length and shape of the ear.
- Flex Frame : Shock-absorbing and impact-resistant. No hinges. The temples adapt to growth of the head while guaranteeing stability of the front. Hypoallergenic material.\n
- injected concept : Comfort, hold and flexibility
- Injected plastic temples : for lightness and impact resistance.
- Non-slip temples : Flexible Rubber Grip Tech at the temple ends for better hold during movement.
- Rectangular shape : Classic lens shape.\n\n
- Spoon-shaped temples with hole : Turned-up temple ends so that children can put them on easily, and punched holes to attach a cord.