- Sunglasses lenses available in LOOP M -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with flash finish that improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens to protect the delicate eyes of babies. \n
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : SMOKE / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
A worthy successor to Looping, the world's best-selling children's sunglasses, LOOP M has kept their reversibility and hingeless construction for a flexible and comfortable frame that's easy to fit on all faces. Designed with a rounded, wraparound shape, they offer perfect protection thanks to total coverage and high-quality SPECTRON 4 lenses. The sunglasses are made from hypoallergenic and paint-free materials. With LOOP M, JULBO has designed sunglasses that protect the eyes of toddlers and a frame that they love to wear!
- Lens Height (mm) : 34
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 14
- Temple Length (mm) : 110
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 41
- Age : 1 - 3 years
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 16 g 16 g 16 g 16 g 16 g 16 g 16 g
- Cord Attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Kids Friendly Materials : Kids Friendly Materials
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Reversible Frame : Symmetrical frames so that children can wear them either way round
- Side Adjustment Loops : Side Adjustment Loops
- Wraparound Wide Shape : Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
This model comes with an extra-flat elastic cord (H495887).